90 chevy suburban 5.7 no spark changed coil, dist, ign mod, and computer

I have a 90 Chevy Suburban with a 350 TBI. I have changed the coil, the distributor, and the computer. I had the ignition module checked at Auto Zone, they said it was good. I checked the pick up coil with an
ohmmeter and it is good. I have power reaching the coil, but when holding a screwdriver in the coil wire next to a ground, I get nothing. What else could it be?

Try removing the coil and giving it 12V into it's leads through a battery charger, then check for high voltage output (carefully). Check for 12V at the distributor leads. If it checks out, even though they say the ignition module is good, it would be my first suspect.
make sure all your wires are plugged in to the distributor...if your gettin power to the coil then check you cap for carbon build up..i would try another module also..