91 1500 blazer 350efi

i have a 91 blazer that i have had for 6 years and have had no problems till now, it will run for maybe 2 to 3 minutes and cut off. i have replaced the fuel pump ,the in line fuel filter,it seems to be starving
for gas but at the same time it seems to be getting it.the motor is a 350 efi. please help me figure this problem out.i am a hands on guy and can usually figure stuff like this out but this one has got me by the toes.
On 24 Sep 2006 12:13:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@pstel.net wrote:

You need to run a fuel pressure check for starters and see if you are getting proper fuel pressure all the time. About 13 to 14 PSI from pump and 9.5 to 10 PSI after regulator. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com