91 blazer 4wd

Hi, my son has a fuel injected blazer, it won't start, they poured gas in the carb it stayed running until i burned it out, people tell him it could be fuel pump which is in gas tank or the fuse, but noone knows
where the fuse is to check it, could anyone tell me if it does in fact have a fuse and where it is? He checked in fuse box but there is no fuse that says fuel pump or anything in that nature, Thanks for any info.
Check the fuses under the hood also.

-
{Check the fuses under the hood also}
Shep....
Just wandered outside and looked under da hood of mine n can't find no fuzes no wheres....Where R they suposta B?
Have one person turn on key to the energized position but not to start.. At the same time, have a second person lay next to the fuel tank and listen for a light whirring noise of the fuel pump...If you don't hear anything, then the pump isn't running.
The fuel pump relay is on the firewall (do they still call it that?) right above the wiring next to (and above) the power boost there are two small black units (about 1inch by 1 inch), the one closest to the driver's side is the FP Relay
PS ...invest in a Haynes repair manual (82 thru 94) for S-10's and S-15's <<It saz there's a fuel pump fuse located in the eng comp but I've never seen one>>
My guess.....it's the fuel pump, they don't last forever, and are fairly east to change (if the tank isn't fully
FYI - it's throttle body EFI, not carb (semantics... )
The fuel pump fuse is located on the main fuse block. It'll be a 5amp IIRC (orange?).
As the other poster said... have someone turn the key just to on. While they're doing that, grab the relay and feel for a click. Also listen at the tank (as already posted).
The pump will only run for about 1.5 seconds. Then you have to turn off the key, wait about 10-15 seconds, and cycle it again to make it go again. If it's a 1991, and you've gone this far on the original.... consider yourself lucky!
Make SURE to change the intank filter, and the external one when you replace the pump.

If it is similar to my 88 it is under left side of of dash,in fuse box-10 amp red fuse has ECM on it.I replaced my relay,my oil sending unit and it still didn't run the fuel pump.I took the relay off and ran a wire from one of the relay wires from the pump through the firewall harness,to the fuse box inside thats hot when the ignition switch is turned on,and I've been driving it this way for the last 2,000 miles.Good luck. Bobby
Thank you all for your help, it's still early here in the fort so i'll call my son later and let him know the advice you all gave me, i'll let you know what happens, again thanks to all of you.