91 blazer code 22 trouble

My blazer just gave me a code 22 when I pulled up to a stop light. the engine was revving at a high idle type speed but I was off the gas. What should I look for to take care of the problem. It did this twice tonight.
the SES light went off after after maybe 10 seconds each time adn the idle went to normal.