91 blazer cold start problem

I think this is a dying starter issue but I'm not sure. Now that the weather has turned cold here in chicago, my Blazer is having a hard time starting in the morning. WHen I turn the key I hear the starter motor spin,
but the engine itself does not crank. If I do it a few times it cranks over fine. Any Ideas on what the problem is. Assuming it is the starter whats the prices on getting a shop to do a starter typically?