91 Cavalier- Miss at high RPM

Ok, This one has everyone stumped. 1991 Chevy Cavalier, 2.2L, 3 speed Auto, a/c. 285000Kms. It is hesitating/Misfire at high RPM. If I drive it and put
foot on floor, when it nears time to shift, it starts bucking and jerking. Not a trans problem. It has had New CKP sensor, 3 Different IGN modules, New plugs and wires. I have eliminated the EGR, Then the MAP Sensor. I have inspected all the wiring I can find. No vacuum leaks. Fuel Pressure 53 PSI, New fuel filter. Any thoughts? I have 7+ hours into this car and I'm tired of donating my time. Thanks, Cam
--

Cameron & Carmen Miller
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:33:22 +0000, GM Tech wrote:

A '91 Cav on a S-10 Blazer 4x4 setup? Hmn... I thought the smallest was 2.8 in the S-10's?
;)
That's easy. The Cav has reached the end of its service life. Throw it away and get another cheap, nondescript car.
That's my thoughts.
Dave

Auto,
put