91 chevy truck

Help! My 91 chevy truck is not getting fire at all. I have replaced the ignition switch, coil, ignition modual,computer, dist cap and rotor. There is 12volts to the coil and 12volts from the coil to the modual but nothing
out the top post of the coil. I've heard of buying bad coils so I have bought 3 to this point. The ignition fuse was ohmed and it is good. Is there a sensor or switch that will stop the coil from firing, ie: electronic spark control modual, fuel pressure switch? HELP
You have replaced every thing but the pick up in the dist.

-
I think an ohm meter and a repair manual would have been cheaper but hey that's just me ;)
Shep wrote:

Agreed, but it's too late for him.

-
Grumpy13 wrote:

============== The harness to the pickup feeds the circuit.
The pickup triggers the module on and off.
The module triggers the coil to fire.
good in/bad out......bad part.
~:~ MarshMonster ~hopes you understand~