91 GMC Sierra ABS Brake light code question

91 GMC Sierra ABS Brake light code question.
I'm getting 6 short and one long flash, over and over. The brakes work, but I was told the code has something to do with the
ABS and the number of flashes means something. (code).
Does anyone know?
Thanks
Jim
Jimw wrote:

some info here
http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl929g.htm

Have the exact same code flashing on my 91 S-10 Blazer. I've checked the usual suspects: parking brake switch, pressure switch. Brakes work fine AFAIK, so it's about time for a piece of black tape over the flashing light..K

Code 7; Shorted isolation valve or faulty ECU
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:20:38 -0600, aarcuda69062

Thanks
Where are these parts located and what do they look like? A photo would help if there is one on the web somewhere. How does someone test them?
I assume these are next to the master cylinder, but thats just a guess.
Jim

Today I drove on down to the local PicknPull, found an 89 S-10 Blazer with the same brake control unit (ECM/ECU) as my 91, swapped the part and the brake warning light isn't flashing that 6-1 code anymo's.
On your GMC it's probably located right next to your master cyl. A black box 6" x 4' x1' with two sets of leads out of it