91 s-10 Blazer

I just picked up a used 91 s-10 Blazer, 5speed, with 129Kmi. It has the 4.3L.It runs ok I was just wondering what other owners think or theirs, in terms of
reliability, longevity, problems encountered etc. It seems solid enough, the only thing that feels a bit odd, is that shifting between say, 1 and 2, it has a tendency to "jerk" or rock back and forth a little, like there was some slop in the gears or perhaps a u-joint. I have been babying it a little. It reminds me of an old ford I had and I used to snap u-joints a lot in the mountains by popping the clutch too hard. jb
do a search, you'll see lots of folks like theirs.
I've got an 89, 4.3, 700R4, 4X4. Soon will be getting Dana 44's from a 87 Wagoneer.... not because it really NEEDS them-- but because I can do it, and it'll drastically improve the capability of the truck... not to mention improve it's servicability.