92 Blazer Electroic dashboard not working

My mother has an old 92 Chevy Blazer that she drives around town in. She informed me that she has no dash board lights. I thought it was just a fuse, I pulled each one out and they were all okay.

Its a 92 Chevy Blazer and the dash board is all electronics, my mother has no idea how fast she is driving or how much gas is in the tank.

The radio turns on, but their is no sound.

Everything else on the truck works, and all the other dashboard switches do what they are supposed to do.

I was told last night that it sounds like a ECM.(Where is it?)

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Jeff42nd

Reply to
jeff42nd

KENG

Those electronic dashes on the older jimmys and s10's had common problems. I have not seen one that hasnt been replaced yet if its still on the road.

Reply to
Adam Frazier

i have a 93 s10 blazer and had all the dash go out, after disassembly of most of the dashboard to find the control module(its buried in there)found out that wiggling it caused it to come on so after cleaning the connectors and assuring a good seat it works just fine.

Reply to
spectre750