92 Blazer won't start

I am having a problem starting my 92 Blazer.I have replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,plugs,wires,dist. cap,& rotor. I have also taken intake manifold
off and cleaned out everything. It had been sitting for about 6 months before I repaced everything. When I git in to start it and turn the key,the starter makes noise but the car won't crank or turn over. Do I need to reset the computer or something else?
You mean the engine cranks but won't start or the starter won't engage and crank the engine reword your question to make it clearer.

-