92 Blazer won't start

I am having a problem starting my 92 Blazer.I have replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,plugs,wires,dist. cap,& rotor. I have also taken intake manifold off and cleaned out everything. It had been sitting for about 6 months before I repaced everything. When I git in to start it and turn the key,the starter makes noise but the car won't crank or turn over. Do I need to reset the computer or something else?

Reply to
mr267

Shep