92 Chevy Blazer Blower Motor

During last winter, I noticed my blower motor was not operating, so all year I have put in a new blower, but still will not run. I put in a new relay, and still will not run...??? Also, here is a problem that GOD himself cant answer. I have no heat, I put in a new water pump, thermostat, and did a reverse flush, and still will not get warm. Here is the kicker. When you feel the hose from the pump to the core, its hot, but from the core back through is not. But it is flowing??? Any help will be appreciated.

Keith

Reply to
keith315

Yes or a hunk of crap in the core it self preventing flow... Heate

cores are a pain no matter what they are in... but maybe not so bad i a 92 as the later modles

-- Mar

this thread:

Mark