92 Chevy Blazer Blower Motor

During last winter, I noticed my blower motor was not operating, so all year I have put in a new blower, but still will not run. I put in a new relay, and still will not run...??? Also, here is a problem that GOD
himself cant answer. I have no heat, I put in a new water pump, thermostat, and did a reverse flush, and still will not get warm. Here is the kicker. When you feel the hose from the pump to the core, its hot, but from the core back through is not. But it is flowing??? Any help will be appreciated.
Keith
sounds like a valve down by the core that is stuck.

Yes or a hunk of crap in the core it self preventing flow... Heate
cores are a pain no matter what they are in... but maybe not so bad i a 92 as the later modles
-- Mar
----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mark's Profile: http://www.automotivenewsgroups.com/member.php?useridView this thread: http://www.automotivenewsgroups.com/showthread.php?t 348
nope still a pain.