92 Chevy Truck.. that PINGS

I have a 92 Chevy K1500 4 x 4, that pings out of control when driving down the freeway.
Replaced: plugs, wires, rotor, cap, all filters. checked timing. Everything
OK.
What could be causing this annoying problem? HELP!!!
check/replace your EGR valve.
-Bret

blown head gasket causing extreme heat in one or both of the heads?
Where is your timing set? If stock parts, then yours should be probably 0 if you have a 350 engine. Check your fan shroud for the specs.
Snowman

Knock sensor, although it should set a code. Possibly EGR valve or plugged EGR passages. I replaced my intake gasket on my 92 and the EGR passages were almost completely plugged at 46,000 and 140,000.