92 K1500

Question on a 92 K 1500 Chevy. Pickup 5.7, auto trans.

Does anyone know if the auxiliary electric radiator fan only came on the 3/4 & 1 tons or did it come on the 1/2 ton trucks too?

if this was an option on the 1/2 ton trucks will an auxiliary trans cooler and auxiliary electric radiator fan co-exist?

I realize you can mount these trans coolers where you want to, but if you use the OEM brackets for suck a cooler and were to also consider the auxiliary radiator fan too would that work. From appearances it looks like these two items have very similar mounting brackets that bolt to the front of the radiator support.

There's not a whole of room on these trucks between the grill and the A/c condenser and or radiator...in my case A/C.

Didn't know if this was a question of one or the other type of deal?

Anyone have first hand knowledge about this?

Elbert

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert