92 K1500 Leaking Master Cylinder Resivour

1992 K1500 My Master Cylinder Reservoir is leaking where it connects to the Master. I assume I can get a new Reservoir for $10-$20 with seals but how do I remove
the reservoir. My book doesn't cover it. I remember the last one I had, had a set of drift pins to remove but on this one I see nothing.
Thanks JRE
"Mastermech" wrote

remove
drift
Basically, you just pull the plastic reservoir out of the master cylinder. It has two rubber grommets that seal it to the cylinder, and it's really nothing more then a press fit. Nothing tricky there.
Ian
That's what I thought but never hurts to ask. Thanks I'll go rip her off. JRE