92 K1500 Master Cylinder Reserviour Seals???

Anyone know where I can get the Seals for the Master Cylinder Reservoir.
Dealer wants $60 for Reservoir and seals. Local parts store has reservoir but it doesn't come with the seals.
Sent some e-mails to Fenco ( the maker of rebuilt masters and the reservoir) but have received no reply.
Hate to spend $30 for a new master only to use the seals.
Thanks
Bone yard. Call any local junkie, I'm sure there's enough of these in some junk yard.
Anyone know where I can get the Seals for the Master Cylinder Reservoir.
Dealer wants $60 for Reservoir and seals. Local parts store has reservoir but it doesn't come with the seals. Sent some e-mails to Fenco ( the maker of rebuilt masters and the reservoir) but have received no reply.
Hate to spend $30 for a new master only to use the seals.
Thanks
I wanted to steer away from the junkyard. I like using new seals, especially when dealing with me brakes.