92 K1500 seats

Anyone know where there is an exploded view of the seat parts on a 60 / 40 regular cab seat? The regular GM shop manual does not show much of anything on this, neither does the crappy chilton cd manual I have.

Trying to see what exactly makes up the parts on the forward tilt and lock mechanism.... GM shop manual pretty much useless in this area.

Going from a bench seat to a 60 / 40 seat and not sure if I have all the parts. Anyone with seat like this?? wondering if it just has a "lock" / "release" on each side of the split seat, by each side I mean on the LH seat only a release on the left hand side and on the RH seat only a release on the RH side.

I realize the release will be on the side you enter on, but is there more to the tilt and lock mechanism that this?.

The seats I have as a donor only have a release on the entrance side of the seats, and basically nothing on the opposite side. Trying to figure out is this correct, since the truck came with a bench seat and I don't have another vehicle off hand to go look at.

Not been able to find any good pictures or diagrams for reference.

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert