92 K1500 Speedo Cluster

Hello,
I have a 1992 K1500 with the regular analog speedo cluster without tachometer.
My question is.... can I replace the present cluster with one
from a truck that had the tach in the cluster and it function correctly?
These clusters just have a blade type electrical common connector and they remove quite easily... I would like to swap out the clusters to get a factor tach. Anyone done this?
My guess is that it will work, and the only differences between the trucks are the actual clusters themselves, anyone know factually?
Elbert
--
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net
remove ** to email

I'll reply to my own msg. Maybe it will help someone else.
The answer is YES.... you can. Bought a used cluster W/tach.
All that has to be changed is the actual cluster itself...no other modifications.
--
elbert.clarke@**adelphia.net
remove ** to email