92 S-10 P/U 4.3 V-6 question

I recently picked up this truck and need to replace the distributer cap and plug wires which are missing. Could someone please help me with the firing order and the numbering sequence of the cylinders? Thanks in advance for any information. Remo

Reply to
Remo

1-6-5-4-3-2

----------------- The SnoMan

SnoMan

Driver's side, furthest away from driver

Reply to
syoung

Thank you. How do I determine which is the # 1 cylinder? Remo

Reply to
Remo

Thanks to both of you for the help. I just started the truck and it runs fine. All of the help is greatly appreciated.

Remo

Reply to
Remo