92 s10 sport blazer sunroof

Howdy Gang!
Strange question coming up..........
I recently bought a 92 s10 sport blazer. The blazer has a sunroof in it and I was wondering if it was common for these models to have a sunroof or if
possibly someone before me had installed it. I must admit if someone installed it they did an excellent job. With all the rain I've seen in the last few weeks it has never leaked.

You can feed the media beast, or someone else can feed the media beast, but
the beast is going to be fed.