92 Silverado Timing

Can anyone tell me on my 92 5.7 Silverado exactly where the wire that is needed to unplug to time my truck is located? Thanks For anyone that can help.

I believe it's in the engine compartment on the firewall. Should be under some black plastic box with a bunch of other wiring.
My 94 Silverado has the plug and associated wire underneath the glove box, inside the cab. I suppose its tucked up or hidden under the lower lip of the dashboard. There is actually a plug that can be easily disconnected/connected. I think my Haynes manual said it was in the engine compartment but it was actually in the cab.