92 Z71 Fuel Pump 350 * what kind

Electrical Mechanical rear side I got 4 quotes, the local shop said it could be the above. Labor is different. Any Ideals??

Reply to
Fatdaddy

Shep

"rave4" wrote: > Electrical > Mechanical > rear > side > I got 4 quotes, the local shop said it could be the above. > Labor is different. > Any Ideals??

more than likekly electrical, in the tank, in the middle, with the tank on the drivers side.

Reply to
diamondjim