'93 4.3 CPI into '92 4.3 TBI S-10

Hey Chevy S-10 crowd: Got a '92 4.3 TBI S-10 Blazer (5 speed stick) with a bad rod knock and150K. Have available a '93 4.3 (for real Vortec with balance shaft) CPI
motor from an automatic donor. If I get both complete vehicles should I be able to do this upgrade? Thanks, STB3
And I want to stay with the 5speed stick. Sorry