93 4.3 W S-10 Blazer Crank Seal?

I just pulled the front pulley on the crank and oil ran out.Does this mean the front timing cover seal is shot?Also will I have to pull it off to replace the seal?
Thanks Guys! Bobby
bobby swift wrote:

The damper you pulled IS the surface the seal rides on. When you pull it oil WILL leak.
On the oil line question. Most NAPA stores will make up lines.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York
bobby swift wrote:

the damper when it went on. The oil leaked past the keyway over time and you found it when you pulled the bolt.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York