93 chev 1/2 ton won't run

I have a 93 chev 1/2 ton with a 350 engine. The engine won't run unless fuel is poured into the throttle body. The engine will continue to run as long as the accelerator is part way down
but as soon as the accelerator pedal is released the engine stalls. At this point the engine will not start again until fuel is added to the throttle body again. Can anybody give me some ideas? Thanks in advance honer

pump. Good luck.
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:13:11 -0400, "websurfer"

Yep, fuel pump would be first thing to check. ALso please remember, the fuel pump is cooled and lubed by fuel in tankk and if you run it low at lot with todays gas prices, you will shorten the life of the pump a good bit. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com