93 Chevy 1500 4X4 Electrical Drawings Needed

I need the drawings to hook up my four wheel drive. I cut the wires running to the transfer case. The new connection is an up grade so the wiring is differenet. The new connection is to make the transfer to four wheel drive
much easier. It supplies a constant 12 volts to connection. I found out to late that all I had to do was just hook up one wire. I guess the right wire is still in the harness, but I don't know which one it is.