'93 Chevy 4x4 z71

I bought this truck from guy who had put a different Transfer case in it. The one he put in came out of an '88 or '89 model. The problem is the switch (on the transfer case) that locks in the front end is a 2 wire switch & the one that was in the truck is a 3 wire. I need to know how to wire this switch up & which wire I can do with out. Thanks in Advance

Reply to
hogman

Advance

What s the model number of the Tcase they put in there and is your truck electric (push button) or manual 4x4? (It should be on the case somewhere)

Reply to
SnoMan

the 4x4 shifter is in the floor. I'll have to get under there & look for the serial #

thanks

Reply to
hogman

ser. # 10 22 87 3 this is what I got off the transfer case.

Reply to
hogman

"" wrote: > ser. # 10 22 87 3 this is what I got off the transfer case.

Any info Yet ???????

Reply to
hogman