93 Chevy K1500

Need some help on the procedure to replace the cruise control switch on the turn signal lever. Will I have to pull the steering wheel and the cover asy or is
there some slick procedure that I am not aware of? Any help or advice would be appreciated
TJ

the turn signal lever. Will I have to pull the steering wheel and the cover asy or is there some slick procedure that I am not aware of? Any help or advice would be appreciated
If you are talking about the multi-function lever, it is a complete assembly and certain parts of that assembly are not replacable. As far as I know.
Steve
you have to pull the steering wheel and new multifunction turn signal switch is $$$ at the dealership.........got mine at ABC auto for like $125.00 and had it put on..............I wasn't going to do it myself with my 95 due to the air bag........MRT

I got to thinking, you don't have to remove the steering wheel. The multifunction lever just pulls out.

switch
LMCTRUCK.com has the replacement for: turn signal/cruise control without intermittent wipers for $39.95 and with intermittent wipers for $109.95
has a blowup of the steering wheel assembly............great catalog, would recommend getting one for your truck..............MRT