93' G20 conversion van Oddball electrical problem

The van will periodically go haywire. It's fine one minute then all of the sudden, it won't shift out of first gear, the power windows won't work, no dash lights, no blower front or rear,and a couple of other things I can't recall at the moment. It's got me stumped. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

Reply to
Mark888

Bad ground from the battery to the chassis or the ground strap from the firewall to the dash inside is bad. On my '95 it is behind the radio. It is the common ground for the dash and controls in the doors.

Reply to
Steve W.