93 GMC Sanoma ffuel pump problem

I am having a problem with the fuel pump. Truck will not run unless I pour gas into the throttle body. I can't hear the fuel pump come on when I turn the key on. The fuse is OK. Is there a relay or breaker for the pump? The
owners manual doesn't list one. I also checked for power getting to the pump. One of the wires going to the pump has no voltage which makes me believe it would be a relay or breaker. Any help would be appreciated.