93 gmc truck

4.3 throttle body .after truck sits over night our for very long time .starter has to turn motor over a long time to start. have changed fuel pump and fuel pressure regulater . can anyone please help me ?

Have you checked the fuel pressure coming from the electric pump in the gas tank.
Scott
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:31:05 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (charles watkins) wrote:

prime engine twice,... before you roll the motor over, turn the key to the position before you roll it over...wait till pump shuts off, then repeat. if it starts first rip.. you have a fuel problem
(charles