93 gmc truck

I have a gmc truck and i can not figure out how to get the rotors off.

is it 8lug? What year is it? If it's like my 89 1 ton you have to pull the hub(four bolts on the back) then take the whole assembly off and press out the studs and use a puller to get the rotor off as it's pressed on from the back.