93 S-10 4x4 4.3 W auto trans.

The trans.takes a second or two to engage...when put in foward or reverse...I put in fluid to level...looks like someone may have had the trans. pan off...because theres a lot of red sealer around the gasket
area.I do believe it is a 460LE.would a clogged filter cause this? Thanks! Bobby
Could, keep your fingers crossed though.

-
I'll keep my fingers crossed!I have already got a filter kit.I'll post back when I catch a good day to get it done. Bobby