93 S-10 Blazer 4.3 W 4L60-E

Just found out the trans.doesn't shift into 3rd or 4th gear.My question is how much trouble would it be to switch it out with a 700R-4? Thanks for any suggestions!
Bobby
On Aug 5, 10:24?am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (bobby swift) wrote:

============== no trouble at all.......
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal......hopes yer question was answered to your expectations as his expectation was to answer the question you asked with the expectation that you expected another answer so he expects another question~ ~:~
On Aug 5, 10:24?am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (bobby swift) wrote:

============== here, sign up, it's free......
ck out the "garage" and "tech" sections on the top tool bar........
enjoy........... http://www.s10forum.com /
~:~ marsh ~drops a shroom in his coffee.....adds a dash of crownroyal.... mmmm........flavuh~ ~:~
Thanks Marsh for the link!Now I have to figure out what to do with the extra wires. Guess I'll go to the scrap yard and get a 700R-4..these 2 gears won't get me up to 40mph. Later! Bobby