93 silverado /w 350 has no power

93 silverado stepside /w 350 V8

- idles a little rough-

-when in drive RPM drops to between 500 and 800 rpm ( way slower htan normal

- pressing on gas pedal the truck seems to want to stall and no power/noise difference

- after a few seconds of pressing pedal, it slowly picks up speed until finally it full power restored

- overall....sounds like it is starving for fuel.

any ideas?

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

Shep

Reply to
Michael McNeil

turns out after diagnosing the whole truck and exhausting all other possibilities.... it was indeed the fuel pump like my father and I suspected.

don't get it back til tomorrow tho. :(

now I have to drive the wife's car for a day......

it full power restored