93 silverado with 350

As subject says

th gas pedal itself sticks when driving around. pressing pedal when truck is off it seems to be a little better. any ideas?

Reply to
Michael McNeil

When this happens with my wife's Isuzu Rodeo (doesn't happen w/ my '88 K2500) it's because gunk has built up around the throttle plates in the bore. a can of carb cleaner and a nylon bristled brush will take care of it for you.

hth, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase