93 suburban radio

on a 93 suburban with the premium sound system, the only thing that happens now is the clock stuck on 12:00. anybody ever run into this problem??

Reply to
tom

Rolf

I have a 92 Z71 and replaced the radio with an aftermarket. I think I still have the old unit, (not the head but the receiver from under the dash) if I can find it and you want it its yours.

Reply to
Mastermech