93 suburban radio

on a 93 suburban with the premium sound system, the only thing that happens now is the clock stuck on 12:00. anybody ever run into this problem??

Simplest solution is to remove dead unit and replace with a stand-alone replacement cd/radio. Kits are available to install unit where tape player/equalizer located.See your local radio supplier. Repairing oem is another option, but will cost about as much as an upgrade to cd/wma/radio. I just installed a panasonic for about $200.00 CDN for radio, facia and connector harness (plug right into oem connections.

happens
I have a 92 Z71 and replaced the radio with an aftermarket. I think I still have the old unit, (not the head but the receiver from under the dash) if I can find it and you want it its yours.