94 blazer 4.3 6cylinder

when my boyfriend got this car it already had many problems. we moved down to miami and now the car is starting with a whole new set of problems.. when i tried cranckin up the truck the other day it made a few click
sounds .so i tried it again and nothing happen no clicking or anything.. someone told me it was the starter that we need a new one but we changed it about 3 months ago . what can it be???

The vehicle sat too long and the battery is now dead. Give it a jump or charge the battery.