94 Chev rear brakes

In the rear brakes of a 94 Chevy 4x4, does the larger of the 2 shoes go to the front or rear of the truck?

The smaller of the two shoes always goes on the front or called the primary side, unless the the shoes are equal in pad size on other various vehicles then they might be interchangeable. You should always do one side at a time so if you have any doubts about assembly you can look at other side for reference.
William
Thanks, I had a dealership replace the brakes and shortly after I had to back off the shoes on the one side (Every 2 weeks) as they would set up tight and start to over heat. I thought this may be the cause of it.

Do you use your parking brakes? Check the cables and see if they are binding, that could explain why you have to back off the shoes. A 94 truck could be due for some cables.
The cable is slack and backed off