94 Chevy Blazer - Missing and Hesitates on acceleration

My 94 Chevy Blazer, 5.7 (V8), 205K miles. Starts fine all the time, before it warms up, it misses and hesitates on acceleration, after it warms up, it seems to improve some, but does not have the power it should. Things I have done: Replaced plugs (one plug looked real corroded), replaced air filter, used can of injector cleaner, no help. Took truck to dealer, computer showed no error codes, left it over night so they could see it, when it was completely cold. They replaced the Dist Cap/rotor, fuel filter, oxygen sensor. Seemed to be ok on the way home, next morning same symptoms. I am trying to get a little smarter before going back to the dealer. Thanks for your help....JFK

EGR. Disconnect and try again.