94 Jimmy stalling at stoplights.

I'll try this again, My 94 T15 Jimmy stalled three times, yesterday, at stoplights. It is the CPI engine. It was hard to restart, and had to give it full
throttle, so I suspect flooding. It runs fine cold. The CPI nor the EGR has ever been touched - over 105K miles. I can hear the fuel pump run, for 2-3 seconds, when i turn the key on. Can anyone suggest where to start looking? Dan
The EGR is pretty clean and not sticky, at all. Might have loose carbon, and coughed it up. My gas milage is down 2+ mpg from lifetime average, for last 3-4 tanks. Dan