94 K1500 Blazer is a Bucking Bronco

Well at one time I thought I was a mechanic. Of course that was 40 years ago before today's modern electronic warfare on the old mechanics. Here is the problem. My 1994 1500 Blazer with the 350 engine (throttle
body injection) is bucking and stuttering in low RPMs.It is like the engine keeps cutting out and catching. Once the RPMs get to cruising speed, the engine runs fine. This happens at each shift of the transmission before the RPMs come up.At first I thought it was a fuel problem and might still be. I changed the in line fuel filter under the driver's side. I have changed the dist. cap. When I changed the dist cap, I noticed that the coil(?) end of the coil wire had a large quantity of white powder from oxidation. I cleaned the coil connection and wire. I still have the problem. So, do any of you have a suggestion on how to tame this bucking Bronco?
Are trying to describe an engine misfire, hard to tell, does it buck or do this when going say 50-55 and pulling a slight grade ?

-
You may have a bad pickup coil. Check with a timinmg light, look for miss-fires.
I had a bad pickup coil 2 yrs ago, it would buck off the line and on light grades in 5th gear/light throttle. The pickup coil had patches of green corrsion on the windings, indicating the enamel was gone. Was a Dog to take apart, wound up with a new Dist. Oh and watch out for the ignition module, their a charm.
Cheers

Oh forgot to ask, Does it miss at idle or is the idle in neutral/drive allright?

The engine missfires at idle or low RPMs and stalls. It smooths out at about 30 MPH. It is definitely engine and not transmission.

I am starting to suspect that it is indeed the "pickup coil". I am under the impression the the coil has replaced the vacuum advance system. Is that true? Because this acts like a bad vacuum advance whuch is not on this vehicle ( I think??)

Well, I did not have the problem at idle (wasnt noticable). But you should still see the miss-fire with a timing light if its the pickup coil.
Cheers