94 S10 4x4 help needed

The old girl is starting to run ruff A little lope in idle and has just started to act up on acceleration. Have about 1000 miles on a tune up. Checked the EGR
valve it is functioning and not clogged up. The tack has been a little eratic jumps a few revs up or down not steady like it once was. this problem started in a small way about 2 weeks ago and has steadly gotten worse.Any Ideas? 94 S10 4x4 4.3 V/6 CMFI ENG.Thanks for any help ..Pat
I had a bad regulator in my CMFI unit, it was leaking fuel into the manifold, it causes all sources of problems. Mine was a 93 Blazer, 135,000 miles, also my fuel pump went out then my gas tank start leaking. I was unable to fix it so I had my mechanic do it. Andy

started
the EGR

eratic
started