94 s10 blzr won't start!

I HAVE A 94 s10 blazer 4x4 fuel injected 4.3. When I ATTEMPt to start it, it sounds like it wants to. IT will grumble a bit then stall out. The second time I TRY TO START IT, it sounds like the starter gets stuck and
it will keeps running with an electrical motor sound and I can't stop it by turning the key off in any gear, I get lucky after a while.... WHY DOES IT DO THIS?