94 s15 brake light

just resently my ABS light and brake lite were coming on. took it to a few garages and they couldn't tell me where the problem was exactly ( nothing in history). So i unplugged the ABS since at times it would be like i had no brakes and pull to the left with ABS on. Unplugged seems like brakes work fine, but my brake light on dash stays on and the shops i've went to can't seem to tell me why. any ideas Thanks Mike

Reply to
leopold

sounds like a wheel sensor for the ABS is bad. had the same problem on a car.

Reply to
Rodney B Pettigrew