94 Silverado wont start

Hello all,
My 94 silverado will not start. It cranks strong which eliminates the battery, but it just wont fire up. I have replaced the ignition rotor and yes there is gas in the tank.
Could it be the starter, the solenoid, or any combination of starter related stuff?
Any help would be great, thanks.
Heath

when you turn on the key. Have someone near the tank when you try it. On some vehicles you need to have someone under the truck to hear it.
Al

to answer your question about starter related stuff, no it is not starter related. The starter only cranks the motor and you said it cranks over so the starter is working fine. It is probably a fuel or spark issue.

Check module pickup coil for open circuit, check hei coil, check for spark. If all okay and you have fuel to injectors, chances are the module under the pickup coil in the distributor.