95 2dr Tahoe sway bar end link size?

I have a 95 2dr Tahoe 4wd, what is the sleeve length on the sway bar end links?
The replacements I brought seem long 4-1/2".
Thanks Martin

They fit, Just had to loosen up all the sway bar brackets and compress the hell out of them to get the nuts started.
Oh and BTW, Stay away from those Falcon parts, just awful quality. Must be Chinese made parts coming out of Taiwan.
Cheers