95 4WD Blazer ABS problems

All,
I have a 95' S-10 4WD Blazer and the ABS lamp starting coming on recently.
The light will typically come on once I hit about 20 MPH and stay on until
the key is turned off.
I have cleaned and checked all brakes, and cleaned the toothed pickup for the front wheel speed sensors with no relief.
Does anyone have any troubleshooting tips for finding out what the problem is? I suspect it may be one of the wheel speed sensors.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Randy
"RDM" wrote

The first troubleshooting tip is: Pull the ABS codes.
Ian
Can you suggest a good scan tool to use? I don't believe all of them can read ABS codes.
Randy

problem
"RDM" wrote

Unfortunately, my experience is only with the GM factory tool, the TECH II. I do not have experience with other scan tools. I would suggest that you just get someone to scan for the codes for you.
Ian