95-99 Suburban/Tahoe seats

Anyone know where I can get front bucket seats for the 95-99 Burb and Tahoe and up to 98 1500 truck? Everything I find either in a mag or online has the center console/seat attached and built-in. I don't want
or need that part in any way. Ideally, I'd like the "Corvette-style" truck seats. Any leads?