95 blazer emission problem

s-10 4x4 4.3 engine.autozone scanned for the check engine lght, and I replaced the egr valve.=A0next day lite came back on, same code, and i failed the NO limit badly. any ideas?

Reply to
NE OH

Vehicle year, mileage and the codes would be really great bud.......................sheesh. You WebTV'ers are all the same................

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"
95, 130,000 and all autozone gave me was bad egr flow. sorry my bad
Reply to
NE OH

You need to go back to AZ and get the exact code and take it from there.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"