95 blazer emission problem

s-10 4x4 4.3 engine.autozone scanned for the check engine lght, and I replaced the egr valve.next day lite came back on, same code, and i failed the NO limit badly. any ideas?

s-10 4x4 4.3 engine.autozone scanned for the check engine lght, and I replaced the egr valve. next day lite came back on, same code, and i failed the NO limit badly. any ideas?
Vehicle year, mileage and the codes would be really great bud.......................sheesh. You WebTV'ers are all the same................
Doc
95, 130,000 and all autozone gave me was bad egr flow. sorry my bad

You need to go back to AZ and get the exact code and take it from there.
Doc